[Hellsgate] Awesome weekend

ruizhorde at yahoo.com ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 06:27:34 PDT 2012

If you were not able to come to Erik and Alexandra's house this weekend don't fret because they have opened their house again for this up coming weekend. We had a blast while getting things accomplished. Sunday we grilled and had lots of food, thanks Brandon for manning the grill. Not only was there sewing there was archery, ceramics, scroll painting, swimming, story telling, and more.
Brandon and Michelle researched some Viking names, Carrie was able to cut out her dress and will get to work on it again this weekend.
Hope to see you all Saturday and Sunday as the Stronghold prepares for Queen' and Crucible.

Melisenda

Good Cookies Come When They Are Called!

Snoopy