[Hellsgate] curved plywood shields for sale, this Thursday

Scot Eddy mister_eddy2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 14:49:10 PDT 2012

Greetings Hellsgate,

I have 1 curved heater shaped shield already cutout (22" x 28"). I also have a 2' x 4' curved blank that I can cut into any shield shape (heater, kite, oval, etc.)

I'm planning to come up this Thursday (April 12) and will bring them. I'm asking $15 for each one (cost of materials and a bit for gas) Email me privately if you want either the already cut out heater or the not cut out shield. I'll cut it to any shape and size you'd like.

Grace and Peace,

Jovian