[Hellsgate] Queens and Park

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 20:40:20 PDT 2012

Good grief! So hard to lose a child like that. And our pets really are our
family. My heart goes out to you both.

I propose we raise a glass to Sparks this weekend.

Pax et bonum,
Detlef von Marburg

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 1:18 PM, Joe Simmons <ESIMMONS001 at hot.rr.com> wrote:

> To the list,
> It is with a heavy heart that I let you know that Sparks our faithful
> furry child/companion of 14 years has left us today at 1230.  He will be
> missed.
> We will not be at the park social tonight and are trying to decide if we
> will be functional to attend Queens.
> We have both looked forward to the event, however right now we are
> grieving.
> I do have the list field here at the house...if someone can transport it
> if we decide not to attend they can pick it up here and I will explain its
> set-up.
>
> Thank you
> In Service Lord Eric Bentbow

Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas         ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing         sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,         meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.         Syððan ærest wearð
feasceaft funden,         he þæs frofre gebad,
weox under wolcnum,         weorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghwylc         þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade         hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.         þæt wæs god cyning!