[Hellsgate] Queens and Park

Joe Simmons ESIMMONS001 at hot.rr.com
Fri Apr 27 05:11:42 PDT 2012

Thank you one and all for your kind words and condolences.  My Lady and I
after some time in complete numbness yesterday talked and decided that we
will be attending Queen's.  We both feel it will do us more good to be
around people and friends than to be sitting at home.  We are bringing Ares,
our Lab with us so he isn't at the mercy of the cats, and to give him some
time to adjust also.  So we will see some of you at set-up today and
everyone else tomorrow.

Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow