[Hellsgate] Baroness Daria / SUDDS

Tiffany Salling tiffany.a.salling at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 20:37:04 PDT 2012

Greetings and Well Wishes,

After attending the populace meeting, it was best felt that the SUDDS
Brewing class should be this Sunday August 5th, 2012, The time is up to
you, but Geek Fest is the weekend of the 19th and to me it felt like a lot.
I'll have my place ready, If you would please put out the notice on the
Hellsgate Email list, with the date and time the address is

1701 Spring Rose Cir, Apt #D
Killeen, TX 76543
254-449-7837 (Home Line)

Not sure how to do directions. I only know from the Rancier Gate of Fort
Hood Go down Rancier, past Long Branch Park, to Roy Reynolds Drive, turn
left at the light, and the second driveway on the right turn right (Green
Gate Drive) go a block to Spring Rose and Green Gate, and it is the first
building on the Corner with the Blue Honda Fit in the parking space.
White/Light Brick building, Apartment D is on the right hand side facing
the building.

If anyone needs further directions they can email me their major cross
streets and I can google map it.
I look forward to attending class. Also please put in the notice that there
are Cats and anyone with allergies should be warned.

Sincerely,
Caterina Tedesca De Firenze (Tiffany A. Salling)