[Hellsgate] Geekfest Demo

Joe Simmons ESIMMONS001 at hot.rr.com
Mon Aug 6 20:13:42 PDT 2012

My Lord Tivar,
Rest assured we would never actually consider using dowel rods or thin
pieces of rattan.  There are those here with, shall we say a unique sense of
humor, and are understandably a bit upset over the heavy being approved and
the light being banned.
I am still hoping that we can have light but until I talk again to the
coordinator and the campus police it stands that we will only be performing
heavy fighting.

Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow