[Hellsgate] Reminder: January Business Meeting 2012

Bryn Gwlad Seneschal bgseneschal at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 11:01:54 PST 2012

Greetings Barony of Bryn Gwlad!

This is to remind you that tomorrow, Monday, January 9, 2012, beginning at
7 pm, is the our monthly business meeting at the Spicewood Spring Public
Library (see link at bottom for directions).

All Baronial Officers are to make every effort to be there, or if they or a
deputy cannot attend (hey, life happens), then that Office is to submit its
report to the Seneschal BEFORE 5 pm on Monday the 9th.

We have a lot coming up in the month of January and in the first Quarter,
so if you want to be in the "know" - come to Business Meeting!

I hope to see y'all there!

In Service to the Barony and the Coronet,

Ld. Alfred Huddlestone
Seneschal, Barony of Bryn Gwlad

directions: http://bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org/whereweare.php#Busi