[Hellsgate] Thoughts on Demo

John Atkinson johnmatkinson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 05:32:09 PDT 2012

I'm all in favor of demo, but clearing the minimum safe distance zone
in a state fair is awfully tricky.  That's why I would call EOD and
have them RSP. .

Oh, what?  SCA?  Demonstration?

Damn, I haven't had enough coffee yet.

You'd be going up against a Shadowlands event, which is less than two
hours away and hence is a local event.  Not a good idea.

Ioannes

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 4:21 AM, STEPHEN STEGER <knightslament at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have brought this up a few times. Central Texas State Fair is at Bell Co Expo Aug 31-Sept 2nd. I would like to propose this for a Sanctioned Demo.Is this a sufficient time frame to get to populace, Barony and Crown if agreed?
>
> Hours of operation will be Friday 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM, Saturday - 12:00pm - 12:00 Midnight, Sunday 12:00pm – 11:00pm. Times are subject to change. So we could do shifts and vary between artisans, fighters and perhaps just people in garb doing some q and a
>
> Here are some links
>
> http://centraltexasstatefair.com
>
> http://centraltexasstatefair.com/fileserver/files.ashx?t=fg&f=2012%20Booth%20App.%20%20Guide%20Combo.pdf

--Vita Aureliani