[Hellsgate] Thoughts on Demo

dramascout at yahoo.com dramascout at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 13:40:34 PDT 2012

Sadly will be working up here in north fort.

But yes the new people are eger and doing what they know. I was thinking that the hood howdy is a start but in my opinion the ones who will "come play" tend to be like me and stuck at work.

I do think the FP on base can be another great start. Moving around on post is not a good idea because people may not be able to find us again if interested. That being said we do need to be in a HIGHLY visabile and trafficked part. With though planning and coordination it can be done and done well.

The guy who is like water. Soft enough not to flow through your hands but strong enough to hold up ships.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T