[Hellsgate] Commander's Crucible

Dave Goldie missinglink at phulesgold.com
Thu Jul 12 21:32:40 PDT 2012

Your Excellency,

The question then is: If the event were held in Hellsgate land, would enough
people plan to camp?  Or would they make the drive home or find crash space
somewhere?  Just trying to brainstorm this a bit.  I personally prefer
camping events, but not when there are only a few of us there. Camping is
generally a case of "the more the merrier".

As for the scheduling, I am sure we will look into the viability of a change
and make sure we in fact are in accordance with the laws and policies.

In Service,
Lord Coenred