[Hellsgate] Commander's Crucible

Katy Hendrick pancua at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 21:35:21 PDT 2012

Speaking just as a random SCAdian, it would be weather dependent in order
for Uther and I to decide to camp an event. Especially one so close. Bur we
have camped Castleton and that's 20 mins from our doorstep.

--Dena

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 11:32 PM, Dave Goldie <missinglink at phulesgold.com>wrote:

> Your Excellency,
>
> The question then is: If the event were held in Hellsgate land, would
> enough
> people plan to camp?  Or would they make the drive home or find crash space
> somewhere?  Just trying to brainstorm this a bit.  I personally prefer
> camping events, but not when there are only a few of us there. Camping is
> generally a case of "the more the merrier".
>
> As for the scheduling, I am sure we will look into the viability of a
> change
> and make sure we in fact are in accordance with the laws and policies.
>
> In Service,
> Lord Coenred

In humble service to The Barony of  Bryn Gwlad,

Lady Magdelena "Dena" Cortez
MKA Katy Hendrick
Cell: 512-585-4172