[Hellsgate] Geekfest Demo

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 20:21:34 PDT 2012

I think you are correct Eric, we probably need to check with the campus about putting people in armor. Yes, the heavy fighting is the attraction but everything slows down when we have to help put someone in armor  and show them the ropes, lets save that for Thursdays and let our fighter make noise and attract attention. If they are interested let them come out on a Thursday where the loaner armor will be. Let them touch and feel all they want.
I am all for an AC room and outside area for our heavy and light demo.

Mel