[Hellsgate] Geekfest Demo

dramascout at yahoo.com dramascout at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 04:44:31 PDT 2012

Now I know the first demo I ever went to. It was something like that was what sunk the hook in me. They did the fighting demo then let any one who wanted to take a swing at them. (Of course they were doing basic blocking drills.) I thought that was the coolest thing ever. I was also like 14.

Lucas
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T