[Hellsgate] Hellgate BBQ

Traci Hayes safeara333 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 09:25:52 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,

  Wow may i say the bbq was the most fun i have had in Texas since i moved here a year ago. Your welcoming me with open arms and made me feel so welcome.  The food was amazing and the classes were very interesting and i learned so much.  Thank you for welcoming me to your home m'lord Eric and m'lady Alexandra, and thank you Brandon for the invite and help. I am working very hard to borrow the money i need to go to Crucible and hope to see you all Saturday.  Thank you all again.

Hugs
Traci Hayes
(254) 458-3411