[Hellsgate] Weekend run down

Branden twobucksanchange at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 10:50:03 PDT 2012

Wow, I love this group. First thank you my Lord and Lady Bentbow again for opening your home, we always enjoy being there. Your hospitality is unmatched.
M'lord Stephan gave a very informative class on basic being great way to start up SUDDS. Thank you for the information. You did an awesome job.
Lord Eric thank for the class on well everything we needed to know about customs and courtesy in the society. And for the assistance in armor making.
I look forward to continue serving Hellsgate and all of you. Remember if you ever need something or wanna give a class our need a class on anything let me know and I will do my best to make it happen.
YIS,
Havarr Ericsson