[Hellsgate] Woo Hoo

dramascout at yahoo.com dramascout at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 19:40:19 PDT 2012

Sweet I appreate it. I need to figure out how to make my armor. I know how I want it to look but my lack of sewing skills put a damper on what my mind sees and what appers on my body. I also need to figure if the leather drap and a wide coller will be better then a hood.

My Lord Moondragon do you have any thoughts on this to a new light fighter?

Lucas De La Argent
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T