[Hellsgate] Black leather armor

Joe Simmons ESIMMONS001 at hot.rr.com
Thu Jun 21 11:56:14 PDT 2012

M'lord Stephan,
You can go the pickle barrel route for the body armor as long as it it
covered by a tabard or tunic. The visible stuff will have to be steel or
leather. The helm definately steel. Besides spray chrome flakes really bad
when hit. That was what the Knights at Kaltenberg castle did for their
jousts and tourneys.  They said they were always repainting and getting it
in their eyes, but it looked great for their theatrics.

YIS
Ld Eric Bentbow