[Hellsgate] Black leather armor

Branden twobucksanchange at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 12:07:31 PDT 2012

With your light background florentine might work well for you M'lord Stephan I have yet to extensively work it myself thinking I should probably learn more of what I have been doing first lol
YIS,
Havarr Ericsson
S/N I was interested though in something I saw at Crucible that being sword and buckler for heavy might work better then sword and heavy shield for me.