[Hellsgate] KIngs College

AmyJo Terry avalondedreama at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 14:34:23 PDT 2012

That is a dilemma! Perhaps I can offer to help you out in a small way. I would be more than happy to teach recorder basics at a thursday social if you would like.  Just let me know when you would like to try it out. I have several loaner recorders, so I could teach a small group of people if interested. All of the music familiar with this area is availible online from the BG music guild.
I plan on going to Kings college this weekend to play in the recorder jam session and sit in on various music-y things, so I look forward to meeting you!

YIS,
Amyjo
(who is a music teacher in the mundane world)

Sent from my Verizon Wireless smartphone