[Hellsgate] KIngs College

Joe Simmons ESIMMONS001 at hot.rr.com
Tue Jun 19 15:07:47 PDT 2012

Thank you so much for the offer. I have owned a recorder since I joined the
SCA in 84, but have had no luck trying to use books and self teaching.  I no
my fingering is dismal, I cannot read music and if you don't know exactly
what the sound is is suppossed to be coming out of the thing it's hard to
know if you're doing it correctly.  So yes I would love a chance to learn
from someone.

YIS
Lord Eric Bentbow