[Hellsgate] A&S day

Scot Eddy mister_eddy2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 14:26:25 PST 2012

A&S day was a success! If you missed it, you missed a lot of good classes and a chance to get to know some artisans and Laurels.

Word fame: Mistress Amata did a great job lining up a location, teachers, and equipment. Thanks a ton, Amata!
Lady Elan - I don't do embroidery, but I took her class anyway. Good job teaching.
Lady Eve - I've heard about naalbinding, but knew nothing about it. Good class, thanks.
The Hellsgate crew - Thanks for coming up and taking classes. We hope you had a good time and learned a lot.

Consultation was fun. I got to talk to Malgwyn and Johanna and hear their projects. I look forward to seeing their stuff!

Brown bag lunch - Questions were asked and wise and knowledgalbe answers were given. I even let other Laurels answer
Seriously, though, I think folks got a lot out of the Q&A

Grace and Peace,

Jovian