[Hellsgate] Apologies

Stephen Steger knightslament at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 22:00:24 PST 2012

It seems the last few months for me have been filled with illness and unexpected drama in my life. This has at least on four occasions caused me to miss the joy of being with my Hellsgate family. For this I am truly sorry.  I especially owe Lord Valntine my humble apologies for now on three occasions. Missing your fighting at baronial and the originally scheduled class and now this one. I only hope you know I truly wanted to be in attendance for them all. To Jason I am sorry for not being at Lord Valentine's class to get you started on your Perry.  I am glad that you had the assistance of Lord Valentine who is a bright young brewer. I hope that soon I will return to feeling more like I did before my leg issues started. I swear all the antibiotics and meds have my system confused to the point it takes little to sideline me. That and stress of missing so much time from work and ongoing changes there and at home add to the issues at hand. I am thankful for each and everyone of you in this extended family of mine.

Stephan
Sent from my Cricket smartphone