[Hellsgate] Baronial Pavilion(s) Take-down - this TUESDAY

Bryn Gwlad Seneschal bgseneschal at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 05:02:56 PDT 2012

Greetings Barony!  Since our recent Fall Baronial event was a tad dampish -
Richard Garriott has graciously allowed us to leave the Baronial Pavilions
erected so that they can dry out today and Tuesday before being returned to
storage.

If you can, please comeback  out Tuesday afternoon to Castleton to assist
in taking down the pavilions and getting them loaded for the trip back to
the Baronial Shed.

Lord Thomas of Conway will be coordinating this effort - but he will need
as many volunteers to assist as possible.

Yes, I know it is the same night as our regular PiP / FP - but if you can
come out and help with the pavilions and then go and enjoy the rest of the
evening at PiP / FP.  Think of it as warm-up / stretching exercises before
you fight.

Thank you one and all for your assistance in this matter.  Also, if you
come out to help with the pavilions - be sure to wear closed toe shoes.
The fire ants are frisky.

In Service to Barony and Coronet,

Ld. Alfred Huddlestone
Seneschal