[Hellsgate] We beg forgiveness!

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 17:43:24 PDT 2013

Was it bandits? Damn them to hell. Is there no place safe, no sanctuary?
When a man is deprived of the ingredients for making the succulent candies that drive the women of Hellsgate crazy, all mankind shall pay. I pray someone make the roads safe for the caravans so they may stock the markets, so the candies can be  made, and the ladies of Hellsgate appeased, so all mankind will live at peace again. I shall sleep tonight with the thought of peanut butter cup and chocolate covered berries all around and if the Gods of chocolate hear my prayers then Thursday next when I return to the pavilion to sit among my friends, there to will be chocolate......much chocolate.

I think I might be watching to much Hercules!!!!!!!