[Hellsgate] Gate shifts for Queen's Champion

myfanwy at pug.net myfanwy at pug.net
Thu Apr 11 06:38:52 PDT 2013

I stil have two clerk shifts I need to get filled for Queen's Champion.  They are both Saturday morning.  One is 6:45-9:00 and the other is 8:45-11:00.  These are both only 2 hours and 15 minutes long (really they are 2 hours long, the 15 minutes is to get all the paperwork needed beforehand done).

Gate is a great place to get to meet people!  We are the ones that get to greet people to the event and help set the tone. There will be refreshments, merriment, and you get to visit with people!

If you are able to do either shift, please let me know.

There will be a gate class May 7th at Bryn Gwlad's PiP.  If you are not able to make it to PiP and you need the gate class, let me know and we'll see if we can work out another way for you to get the information needed.

Myfanwy