[Hellsgate] Requests for alternative sites for Fall Baronial

Bryn Gwlad Seneschal bgseneschal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 09:10:36 PDT 2013

Greetings unto the Barony!

Monday's business meeting was a great meeting! If you weren't able to make
it, one of two big decisions was to grant the bid for Fall Baronial to
Cristiane Milton. He presented a very creative idea based on the Legends of
the Third Crusade. It will encourage all of the various activities that
normally take place at an event within a "silo" to pay attention to the
other fields because who wins or loses impacts the scenario on their field.

The barony also voted to not use Castleton for Fall Baronial for a variety
of reasons. This means we are now actively looking for a site for the
second weekend in October. If you know of a site, please contact me and
Cristiane with the information. Any legwork you can do ahead of time will
allow us to focus on viable sites - Are they available for ~that~ weekend?
Approximate cost (we can negotiate if the site is viable)? What amenities,
if any, are included? We will follow up on all sites and use the
information to create a master site list for the area.

The site will need to have potable water available and allow horses. I was
told that horses require at least 50 gallons of fresh water per day per
horse, so bringing in water for them would not be viable. We are hoping to
encourage more camping at this event, so a site that is amenable and
encourages camping would be preferred.

Thank you!
Ysabeau
Seneschal, Barony of Bryn Gwlad