[Hellsgate] Social

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 16 15:37:20 PDT 2013

I have been really busy lately and haven't posted much but I wanted to say how much fun last night was. Only thing that really broke us up was the call for ice cream, which we ended up taking over TCBY!
It was so great to have the opportunity to meet Tom and Lynn, Traci and Dave and George welcome to the Stronghold. Heather it was nice to see you out again and like I announced last night you have been out three times now so you aren't a 'new person' any more you be family.  It was good to see Justin and Devin out again also.
I was so happy to see  even on a rainy, lightening, thundering, muddy night we still had 35 people at social.
Geek Fest this weekend then Laurel's Prize Tourney, or very own Tiny Tourney and new comers luncheon all coming up. A busy August for Hellsgate!!!!!