[Hellsgate] Geekfest

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Fri Aug 16 16:33:36 PDT 2013

Unto the gentles, Lords, Ladies and Peers of Hellsgate does Lord Eric
Bentbow send greetings.  Good people that wondrous time is once again
upon us. That wondrous time being Geekfest. I encourage all those of
Hellsgate who can possibly attend to come out and have a great time, all
the while helping swell our population with more friends and family.
There is a fighting area that will go all day. There will be Chivalric,
Rapier and if enough fighters there is room for Melees!
Geekfest is at Central Texas College (CTC) in Killeen. Set-up is at 8 am
tomorrow morning for the outdoor fighter demo area.  Set-up for our demo
table is from 10 am - Noon.  Everything starts at Noon and goes til 10pm.
Those of us who attended last year had a blast. Should be even more fun
this year.
If those who are on our list are also on the Barony of Bryn Gwlad list
please pass it on. We can most likely also work in some dance or bardic
demos if we have dancers or bards available.

Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal      Hellsgate