[Hellsgate] Baronial selection timeline

Baron Phelim and Baroness Myfanwy bb.bryngwlad at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 19:41:12 PDT 2013

Greetings,

  As we have announced that we are stepping down at Candlemas, we now begin the selection process for our successors. This has several steps that are outlined below with the dates of each activity. This is a very generous timeline that was established with Their Majesties, Their Highnesses and the Southern Regional Seneschal.

·         September 27 – Submit your name(s) to the Southern Regional Seneschal for consideration
·         October 7 – Candidate list is published to Baronial and Stronghold mailing list and Facebook groups
·         October 15 – Meet the candidates at Bryn Gwlad’s Populace in the Park
·         October 17 – Meet the candidates at Hellsgate’s Social night
·         October 21 – Polling at Bryn Gwlad’s Business meeting
·        Jaegermeister – Crown interviews with the top candidates

   If you have questions, please reach out.

In service,
Phelim & Myfanwy
Baron & Baroness of Bryn Gwlad
Lord & Lady of Hellsgate