[Hellsgate] You never know unless you try

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Sun Dec 1 11:10:27 PST 2013

My apologies, but i am discontinuing this effort. As you know I have an Uncle who lives next door to us who is the reason I don't invite anyone out to the house. Well he saw me out on the property this was to be held and drove out and proceeded to ask me what I thought I was doing. After explaining that I had permission from the owner, He informed me all of the land is not owned by one person and that he would ensure we would hear from the police. That's his way of saying he is going to become personally involved. After cussing me off he sped away and stopped at the residences of the two adjoining property owners and then a third down the road. I saw the owner and spoke with him and assured him we thanked him for the offer but didnt want any hassle for him. He told me that he already has an attorney on retainer and has already had the zoning checked due to him having the batting cage out there and that we are still fine to come out.

Long story short I am not going to subject myself, my family, friends, and group to any such stupidity. It was worth a try, but apparently not worth the headache.

YIS,
Stephan