[Hellsgate] Open Shop night 12/2 from 7-10 PM in Copperas Cove

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 1 13:34:26 PST 2013

This Monday we will once again host Open Shop night from
7-10 PM.  Maelgwyn will be working on cops for loaner gear and to replace his old knee cops.  Willoc
will lead a class on mixing your own pigments and charter painting, so come on over and give it a try.  There will be food for those who arrive hungry.  Feel free to bring whatever projects you want to
work on.  Armour plans, metal
cutting and leather shaping are also on the menu.  We hope to see you
there!

We
 are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.  Our house is
cat-inhabited and kid-friendly.  Call (254) 404-5891 if you have
questions or need directions.

Maelgwyn and Willoc