[Hellsgate] Open Shop night on December 23rd from 7-10 PM in Copperas Cove

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 22 19:31:48 PST 2013

Yes, we ARE holding Open Shop night on December 23rd from 7-10 PM at Maelgwyn and Willoc's house.  There is even a rumour that "Armour Claus" might appear! Maelgwyn will be working on new shoulders for his 14th century armour
and helping with whatever projects YOU need to work on.  There will be
snacks and Christmas cookies, and spaghetti for those who arive hungry.  Oh yes, and cranberry cheesecake.  Yum!  Feel free to
bring whatever projects or ideas you have in mind.

We are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.  Our house is cat-inhabited and kid-friendly.  Call (254) 404-5891 if you have questions or need directions.  We hope to see you there.

Maelgwyn and Willoc