[Hellsgate] New Years Eve Gathering at Alianorra & Thorkell's

Alianorra MacKkye alianorra.mackkye at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 25 04:58:28 PST 2013

Greetings Stronghold!!!

Looking for something to do for the last day of 2013? Come join us for a relaxed night while we ring in the New Year!

Children are welcome and I will have a simple dinner prepared in the crockpot.

Come visit with friends, play games, work on a project if you wish, watch the ball drop, or Havarr (which ever comes first)

Please contact me for my address if you don't already have it. If you plan to drink and wish to stay we have the space and a couple beds. Also Centurian Maelgwyn and HL Willoc have offered overflow space at their residence just up the hill.

Everyone wlecome starting at 7pm. Please BYOB of choice.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Alianorra