[Hellsgate] Candlemas

STEPHEN STEGER knightslament at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 3 10:26:19 PST 2013

I Would as Lord Eric stated be unable to provide a better sentiment given, so therefore I shall just post my congratulations to all, and my thanks to all from whom the same were given.

However, I do believe that Mistress Mel was slightly askew in one sentiment. Though I did step in as stated. I should like to enhance the feeling, to be that we all inspire each other.

Each of us inspires others to do and be better than we are. Some by their artistry, some by their pageantry, some by their wisdom, some by prowess, some by their sheer love for the Dream. Some in many ways.

Lord Stephan Johanne Wilhelm Steger :)