[Hellsgate] The Chronicler would like to Thank...

sdirocco sdirocco at suddenlink.net
Mon Feb 4 10:31:12 PST 2013

Bonjour encore Baronnie et Forteresse!

As Chronicler, I held a competition for newsletter cover art at Candlemas

In Bryn Gwlad this past weekend.

Thanks to Lady Alicia Kira Avelyn, the event steward, for allowing me to

hold this at Candlemas with everything else going on.

Thanks to Lady Bridget Popham overseeing the newsletter contest while I

was running the gate.

I am grateful to Their Excellencies of Bryn Gwlad, Master Phelim Gervase

& Mistress Myfanwy ferch Eifion for allowing me this opportunity and for

their participation in the selection process.

To Her Excellency Saundra of Lock Raeburn (AKA: Court Herald

Extraordinaire) for kindly coaching me on my first ever court presentation.

Congratulations to our winners, Lady Francisca Sastra de Arrellano & Lord

Stephan Johanne Willhelm Steger for their entries.  Thank you for allowing

me to showcase your art.

I could not have done it without all of you.

Gratefully I Remain,

Lady Renée du Valier

Chronicler for the Barony of Bryn Gwlad.