[Hellsgate] The Gatekeeper would like to thank...

sdirocco sdirocco at suddenlink.net
Mon Feb 4 10:22:47 PST 2013

Bonjour Barony & Stronghold!

There are several people I am grateful to for their help at Candlemas this
last weekend.

Thanks to Lord Wolf der Gaenger and Lord Goldweard of St. Golias for setting
up and

making sure I had what I needed.  Lord Goldweard came up with those lovely
site tokens.

Thanks to Sir John of Severn, Lady Madylyne Taylor, Honorable Lady Ysabeau
of Prague,

Lady Asta Bassadottir, Lady Marie de Meaux & Lord Havaar Ericsson for
working the shifts.

You all are an excellent bunch, and fun to work with.

Thanks to Lord Stephan Johanne Willhelm Steger, Lord Havaar, & Lady
Kessaundra

Hass for Heralding for me.

Thanks to Lady Marie de Girau for keeping time for me in the afternoon.

A very special thanks to Her Excellency Gwenneth Bowynne for pulling an
extra shift to thin

the crowd & Her Excellency Saundra of Loch Raeburn for filling in when
desperately needed.

Thanks to Honorable Lord Colin MacNachtan, our Baronial Exchequer, for being
easy to work

with.  Sometimes the simple things can make all the difference.

Once again, thank you all.  I could not have done it without you.

Lady Renée du Valier, Gatekeeper