[Hellsgate] Arrrgggghhhh! ;)

Anthony Schienschang anthony.schienschang at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 12:59:51 PST 2013

Well, based on the status of orders and a bunch of other things I would very much like to go. I've been camping and bivouacking for pretty much living memory so if I can go I'll help out and bring some things that I find useful. If I can't go I'll loan em to you anyways!

-Cataldo of the Wilderness

Sent from my iPhone