[Hellsgate] Open Shop in Georgetown Monday Night

Wendy Marsh wotte at mac.com
Mon Jul 8 06:08:49 PDT 2013

Tonight is Willoc Mac Muiredaig & Maelgwyn Dda's last Open Shop Night in Georgetown. (We have sold the house!) There will be Maelgwyn's famous Barley Porridge to eat, and the usual help with armor & grab, as well as other metal, leatherworking, and fiber projects, and persona research.

But don't panic. We will reopen in a new location in Hellsgate, as soon as we can re-find the books & tools.

So, Open Shop tonight, 7-10pm, 903 Brook Meadow Cove, Georgetown.