[Hellsgate] Indian Garb at Texas Thrift

alianorra.mackkye alianorra.mackkye at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 7 22:20:47 PDT 2013

Greetings to the Stronghold of Hellsgate.

Perhaps a class on the difference in men and women's Middle Eastern attire would be beneficial?

Would Johanna contact me offlist and we can discuss this topic for an A&S night? I have examples of both men's and women's Middle Eastern attire from multiple cultures.

Alianorra

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® II, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone