[Hellsgate] Brewing Championship at Artisans of the Fort and Ravens Tourney

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Mon Jun 17 15:38:28 PDT 2013

To the fairest Kingdom and its most gentle inhabitants do I Lord Stephan Wilhelm Steger send greetings,

As the current Braumeister of the Fort for the Barony of Raven's Fort and on behalf of their Sable Winged Excellencies Signore Pasquale Pace and Signora Giovanna Lena Caronna, I do then call for and give rise to all Artisans of the most excellent art forms of Brewing and Vinting to a contest of multiple facets. Each who would vie to be called Braumeister of the Fort is asked to purvey their most worthy of libations whilst regaling  us in persona as both thine beverage and thine self be weighed and measured. This to be held at the Stones of Raven's Fort on Saturday the 21st of September during the Artisans of the fort and Ravens Tourney event!

The Inter Kingdom Brewing Guild Judging form will be used with extra points awarded for persona play (this is not an IKBG event) Entrants will be given 10 minutes to set up any props, pieces they will require to persona play their tavern for the judging. They will then be judged on their persona play and interaction as the judges contemplate their entries. Please feel free to forward to any and all pertinent list

In humble service to the dream,

Ld. Stephan Wilhelm Steger
Braumeister of the Fort
Barony of Raven's Fort