[Hellsgate] Greetings from an incoming traveller

Cascata Nerina cascatanerina at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 16 10:02:19 PDT 2013

Good day!
My name is Casi, and I believe that my fiancee Guttorm, has already been in contact with you. I will be coming with him in a few weeks.
Within the SCA I'm looking for A&S classes in clothing and embroidery. While the other two with me will be looking forward to fighter practices (which I found the listings for on the website). We will all be looking forward to other events as well.
Once we are settled in I would like to help out with the Stronghold if I'm needed.
Finally, I'm hoping someone can help me with apartment hunting. I have compiled a list (and am working on a Google Map) of apartments that look good on screen, but which I'd to know if anyone can help me with some ideas of which ones are good or not.
Hope to see you soon, Cassia di Orso aka Sunnifa Bjornsdottir mka Lea

Come find out what else is up with me at my blog.

"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it."  ~Toni Morrison