[Hellsgate] Greetings from an incoming traveller

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Sun Jun 16 11:15:29 PDT 2013

Unto milady Cassia di Orso does Lord Eric Bentbow send greetings.
Milady I am not aware of any contact from milord Guttorm, however he may
have contacted our Hospitaler and as we have been busy prepping for an
event we have not had time to speak of new contacts.
We have A&S classes the third Wednenday of each month on various
subjects. We do have a number of gentles in our group that work at
various levels with the textile arts.
Do both you and your lord fight? If so chivalric or rapier or both?
Depending upon when you arrive and availablity someone may be able to
help with the apartment hunt. You mentioned "the other two". Am I
correct in assuming teenage children?
When can we expect your arrival?
If you need any further assistance please contact our group Hospitaler
Lord Havaar Ericsson or myself.

Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal    Hellsgate