[Hellsgate] FW: Armor for sale

Dave Goldie missinglink at phulesgold.com
Fri Mar 29 05:55:01 PDT 2013

Meant to send that to the list.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Goldie [mailto:missinglink at phulesgold.com]
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 8:54 AM
To: 'sunandshadow at live.com'
Subject: RE: [Hellsgate] Armor for sale

OK...an update.  I have several people interested in the spaulders and
gauntlets and have given the first to contact me first shot (someone from
BG).  If he decides not to take them I will contact folks as they contacted
me.  The arms and knees are on hold right now for a young fighter who was
interested in them last night.  I should have most of this worked out by
next Thursday, so I will update as it moves.   There is also a leather
gorget and a small gorget from Winter Tree Crafts (perfect for female
fighters) available.

Thank you for the interest.

Coenred