[Hellsgate] Survey

twobucksanchange twobucksanchange at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 29 08:31:07 PDT 2013

To the populace of Hellsgate, I Ld Havaar do send greetings.
Myself and the Lord Eric Bentbow, who is more likely then not from a line of saxon fodder though I shall at this time not hold it against him, will be travelling to the site of the commanders crucible tomorrow (Saturday) around noon. If any would like to join us at confederate park around that time shall be welcome for their input in the site survey.

YIS,
Ld. Havaar Ericsson

Written as dictated by a lowly saxon thrall as willingly as this large knife at my throat will allow