[Hellsgate] Open Shop Night in Georgetown 5/13/2013 from 7-10 PM

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Mon May 13 12:18:04 PDT 2013

This week I will be hosting Open Shop Night with assistance form Belle and Artorius, while Wyllow attends the baronial business meeting.  We'll be doing research, making plans, drafting patterns, bending metal, cutting leather, and otherwise having fun and making a mess.  Come on over and welcome Artorius home for the summer!

Open Shop is at 903 Brook Meadow Cove, Georgetown, TX.  Kids are welcome.  Yes, we have cats.  Call us at (512) 635-9117 if you need directions or have questions.

Maelgwyn

To manage account information or to unsubscribe, please visit:

To manage account information or to unsubscribe, please visit: