[Hellsgate] Open Shop Night in Georgetown 5/20/2013 from 7-10 PM

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Mon May 20 11:28:10 PDT 2013

This week Wyllow will be hosting Open Shop Night with assistance form Belle and Artorius while I attend a work meeting, but I'll get there sometime around 9PM.   We'll be doing research, making plans, drafting patterns, and partaking of all of the other usual entertainments.

Open Shop is at 903 Brook Meadow Cove, Georgetown, TX.  Kids are welcome.  Yes, we have cats.  Call me at (512) 635-9117 if you need directions or have questions.

Maelgwyn