[Hellsgate] OT - Facebook Events

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Fri May 17 21:53:08 PDT 2013

Once again Apologies are due this time to Lord Valentine. I didnt ask if he wanted me to put a Event on the Artisans page for the tiny tourney and on Thursday I realised I hadnt seen one from him either. I rushed one up and placed it on the Baronial page as well but it was too last minute. Lord Havarr had done his own for the last tourney and so I hadnt thought about it to be honest.  So My friend I am sorry for this.

So going forward, I will ask the Steward if they want me to place a Facebook event on the Artisans page or not.

Lord Havaar, I need the info on crucible to get that one posted.

Do we have a date yet on the next Tiny Tourney and who will be Stewarding that?

YIS,
Stephan