[Hellsgate] OT - Facebook Events

Michael Ruiz mikethepuma at me.com
Sun May 19 08:12:15 PDT 2013

To the utmost excellent Lord Stephan, proprietor to the most principled and sanitary bathhouse in the lands of Hellsgate, by the grace of god, does Lord Valentine send greeting

My friend and mentor, you are offering something I cannot accept, in respect to these matters I don't believe that apologizes are needed. Your resolve was honorable and just and with pure intentions you took action where you saw a need and with a humble heart you unnecessarily apologize.

Your actions are just and noble and as always you saw an error and took immediate and appropriate action

Your friend Lord Valentine Culpepper