[Hellsgate] Tiny-Tourney

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Wed May 1 20:39:28 PDT 2013

Greetings to the Populace of Hellsgate and Barony of Bryn Gwlad. Good
gentles it is with this missive that I must inform you that due to the
expected major weather change for tomorrow, we have decided to postpone
our quarterly Tiny-Tourney to the 16th of this month.
Temperatures tomorrow are expected to plummet during the day, with the
temp being around 45 deg. by 5pm. This is to be accompanied by winds of
30-35 mph winds, pushing the temps into the low 30's.
Also a 20% chance of rain with possible hail.
I deeply regret that we have to postpone the tourney, but for the health
and safety of all concerned, it was decided  to be a better choice to
postpone.
We hope to see all of you who were planning on attending tomorrow night
on the 16th'
Once again I apologize for any inconvenience'
Any questions please contact me.

Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal   Hellsgate