[Hellsgate] Leather workers guild

Robert Ruiz timurborte at yahoo.com
Fri May 17 11:39:59 PDT 2013

There will be a leather workers guild meeting this Sunday. Doors open at 10am and run until whenever. It is a BYOBFC event. (bring your own beverage, food, chair) Leather workers don't tend to cook, brew, our make furniture. Seating can sometimes be limited depending on the numbers.

I have been asked to help with starting shoes. If you want to get measured and start a patern, bring socks the thickness you intend to wear with you shoes and poster board.

In service
Timur
(who sometimes brews, and makes furniture)

 “If you want to know the measure of a man look at the shoes he wears“

  Aristotle Onassis